Here are a few things I have been reaching for a lot lately!
1. This lipstick by Maybelline is amazing. I have it in the shade Touch of Spice and it is awesome. Not too red and the perfect matte. I wear it all the time, and lipstick isn’t usually my thing – so that says a lot!
2. Lindt Coconut White Chocolate Bar. Oh my goshhhhhhh seriously delicious. I tried this a few months ago and haven’t gone back to dark chocolate. It’s that good. I couldn’t find a link online, but they sell them at Walmart and Superstore.
3. Kicking Horse Coffee. I have been buying this coffee for years and every time I try something different I regret it. There are a bunch of different flavours, but my favourites are Cliffhanger Espresso and Kick Ass dark roast. It’s about $16/bag but I wait for it to go on sale for $9.99 and then buy as many as I can!
4. Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo. I try to only wash my hair twice a week, so a good dry shampoo is a must. I love this one by Batiste because it doesn’t make my hair feel sticky or leave any residue. I’ve bought many many others but haven’t been impressed.
5. These slippers by Laurentien Chief. I got them for Christmas from my in laws and they are the most amazing things I have ever put my feet in. Our house has all hardwood floors, so slippers are a must and I wear them every single day. They stay on, even when I am rushing around (which is always) and the rabbit fur is super soft and cozy.
That’s all for now. Happy New Year everyone!