Happy humpday ya’ll! Here’s some things to help you smile your way through to Friday.
- Coffee. I mean, need I say more? I think I drank six cups of it yesterday. It just felt right. I only drink caffeinated in the morning and then switch over to decaf in the afternoon and evening, otherwise I would be a jacked up crazy person. But it’s all delicious. (I live by the motto ‘Life is too short to drink cheap coffee’ so I only buy this coffee. No regrets.)
- Amazon prime. I finally bit the proverbial bullet in November of last year and paid for my first year of prime. It feels gooooooood. Previously I have just opened multiple Amazon accounts and signed up for the one month of free prime they offer to new subscribers (#noshame), but the effort was taking its toll and I decided that at 30 years old I was ready to shell out $80
to fuel my shopping addictionfor super speed shipping. I now have a very close relationship with the local purolator pick up location people (I’m juuuuuuust outside their delivery area), so it’s helping me meet new people as well! Win win.
- If you’re looking to spend some money
you don’t have, Zara is still having a wicked sale and have dropped prices on quite a few of their items. Also, the Gap literally always has a promo code available so check them out!
- This one may be more for me than for you, but if you are a parent and have
survivedexperienced potty training, you’ll feel for me. I have been potty training Rowan (now 2.5) since August. It has been a slow and frustrating journey. I think the sheer number of children in my house makes it hard for me to give it the proper attention, but in any case it has been like torture (for me anyway, but he doesn’t seem to be loving it either…) Not surprisingly, he has no trouble going #1 on the potty, but #2 has been a total no go and let’s just say I didn’t realize how stubborn a 2 year old could be until I started this adventure. Anyway! Today I finally finally feel like we had a breakthrough and there is a small glimmer of hope that we may be reaching the end of the potty training tunnel. I have been following a lot of the tips in the book Oh Crap! Potty Training this time around and have found it suuuuuuuper helpful.
- I’ve seen this posted on several different sites, but it gets funnier every time. I personally like to go straight to batman voice and cut out the middle man, but to each his own.