Happy Wednesday! Here are some reasons to smile today.
1. January is almost over! That’s right, we have all mostly survived the most depressing month of the year. Congratulations!
2. Jasper wearing that sweater from my Thrift Happy blog post. I mean COME ON! Does it get much cuter than a baby in a sweater??
3. The Gap is having a 35% off sale until midnight tonight. Which means you could save another $25 off of these clogs (which I have and LOVE) as they are already on sale! Although the sizes are dwindling fast… The code is GAPQUICK.
4. Brothers. When Desmond started school in the Fall, I was very interested to see how it would change the dynamic between Corban and Rowan, since they would have a lot more opportunity to play together one on one. Desmond and Corban are only 16 months apart and total BFFs, which has made it hard for Rowan to break into their ‘clique’. Corban and Rowan are 20 months apart, but the older two boys still view Rowan as a baby rather than a playmate. Since Desmond started school I noticed that Corban and Rowan were playing separately more often than not. Even if they were in the same room they would usually be playing with different toys in their own space. Over the past few weeks, however, I have seen their relationship evolve and they are interacting and playing together more than ever before! It is so sweet to see their budding friendship develop. Today I was watching from the kitchen window as they were playing outside and I saw Corban put his arm around Rowan and say ‘I love you, Rowan’. Heart melt! If that doesn’t make you smile, I don’t know what will!
5. Arrested Development. Watch it. Love it. Cry tears of laughter. Thank me later.
Happy Wednesday everyone! We’re halfway to wing night!